14 julho 2014

Vestido Branco com Manga Morcego


Criação: Lilian Kimura para Coats Corrente • Execução: Ateliê Morena Jambo
Lenço:  Duplo Sentido • Modelo: Hana Oliveira • Tamanho: 38-40


Material

6 novelos de Linha Camila Fashion (500 m) na cor BC (branco)
Agulha para crochê de 2,5 mm


Abreviaturas e pontos empregados

ag. - agulha
arrem. - arrematar
carr. - carreira
corr. - correntinha
p. - ponto
p.a. - ponto alto
p.a. cruzados - pule 2 p. de base, faça 1 p.a. alongado no p. de base seguinte, 1 corr., 1 p.a. alongado no 1º dos p. de base pulados
p.b. - ponto baixo
p.bx. - ponto baixíssimo
ponto fantasia - repita as 16 carr. indicadas no diagrama
ponto barra 2/2 - trab. em carr. circulares de ida e volta, seguindo o respectivo diagrama
trab. - trabalhe


Execução


Costas: monte 149 corr. bem soltas e trabalhe no p. fantasia. Na primeira carreira de cada mudança de motivos distribua os pontos ou motivos uniformemente e depois acompanhe nas 7 carr. seguintes. 

1ª à 8ª carr.: 1 p.a, 49 motivos, 1 p.a. 9ª à 16ª carr: 146 p.a. em cada carreira. 17ª à 24ª carr: 1 p.a., 65 motivos, 1 p.a. 25ª à 32ª carr: 197 p.a. 33ª à 40ª carr: 1 p.a., 71 motivos, 1 p.a. 41ª à 48ª carr: 215 p.a. 49ª à 56ª carr: 1 p.a., 71 motivos, 1 p.a. 57ª à 64ª carr: 215 p.a.

Vire a peça e trabalhe como se segue: 1ª à 8ª carr.: 110 p.a. 9ª à 16ª carr.: 1 p.a., 49 motivos, 1 p.a..

Frente: trab. igual às costas.



Montagem e acabamento


Feche os ombros (a) e as laterais (b) com p.b. feitos pelo avesso, pegando um p. de cada peça.



Em seguida, execute a barra na borda inferior do vestido: distribua uniformemente 284 p.a. em toda a volta da borda inferior e trab. em p. barra 2/2 por 23 carr. e arrem..

Mangas: distribua uniformemente 112 p.a. em toda a volta da borda inferior da manga, trab. em p. barra 2/2 por 26 carr. e arrem..

Decote: contorne toda a volta do decote com 1 carr. de p.b..


Comente com o Facebook:

Um comentário:

  1. so here is the explanation of what I did - all in English.. Hope it helps

    Note please that I adjusted the pattern to fit my size and also the yarn I wanted to use.Also on the original pattern dress is done starting from mid-hip up and then turning and doing the bottom. I started at the bottom and worked my way up.
    dress is worked in two pieces, front and back, that are the same.
    I used Caron One Pound, in white, 2 skeins (3 if you want bigger or longer or if you want to make the cuffs) - it is a little stiff. I am planning on making myself another one using something softer.
    Started from bottom, chain 59 (this number should be a multiple of 3 + 2 chains - first and last) measure to fit your hip tight so it holds it up in place, it weighs down a lot)
    chain 3 (counts as first double crochet) ) the total chains will be 62 (57+2+3)
    double crochet for first row of 59 stturn, chain 3, repeat. (I turn first and then chain 3, I know most chain 3 and then turn - it's fine)
    repeat 6 more times, for a total of 8 rows of 59DC
    turnchain 3
    work on Ponto Fantasia (as chart on link) for 8 rows

    repeat 8 rows of double crochet
    and 8 more rows of ponto fantasia
    (this should give you a total of 32 rows, on me from bottom of skirt to waist - adjust accordingly)
    on row 33 you increase.I increased from 59 to 80 stitches (78 +2)I calculated the increase using these guidelines:
    http://www.woolcrafting.com/crochet-increase.html
    so row 33 will be 80 double crochetrepeat for 7 more rows (my guess is that you could increase a little per row here, as long as you have your final number by the 8th row of DC. the original pattern says nothing about the increase, so I did what I thought was the easiest)

    and the next 8 rows of Ponto Fantasia
    next set of double crochets I increased again, from 80 to 116 stitchesand kept using the same pattern. I did 8 rows of DC, 8 rows of Ponto Fantasia and finally 8 rows of DC.
    join, right sides together at shoulder, I joined 39 stitches on each shoulderjoin the sides of the dress until the last increase.Dress will be 'batwing'
    I have not done the cuffs yet but I found a video explaining (ponto barra 2x2):it is basically 2 front post double crochet and 2 back post double crochethttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPpXqw_GEKQ

    ResponderExcluir